Berg Chilling Systems designs, manufacturers, installs and services custom industrial thermal process control systems for a broad range of industries and specialised applications around the world. For more than 45 years, Berg continues to satisfy customers with 5,000 chilling systems in more than 30 industries across 50 countries.
From our Toronto based facility, we design, manufacture, test and integrate skid mounted process refrigeration equipment, mechanical packages and fluid pumping systems using both natural and HFC refrigerants for ease of installation and commissioning.
We currently have a permanent opportunity for a Project Manager, reporting to the Sales Manager.
The Project Manager (PM) is the primary point-person responsible for planning, executing, and delivering projects on time, within budget, and in accordance to quality standards and specifications. To achieve these important goals, the PM will assist sales to develop project requirements, plan the required resources, and resolve technical issues. Also, the PM will assist our sales team in developing quotations, documentation review, obtaining quotes from suppliers, and other related operations as required.
- Plan all project timelines, milestones, and deliverables, using the appropriate tools and project management methods
- Provide regular progress updates to management other stakeholders as required
- Track project from sales hand-off through to completion, recording and monitoring major milestones, and resolving issues to avoid cost overruns or shipping delays
- Perform cost control & analysis during and after project completion
- Perform required planning and expediting to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and to contract requirements
- Assist the production and engineering departments with technical issues regarding customer project specifications related to fabrication, welding, and assembly
Experience & Qualifications:
- Diploma in mechanical engineering technology from a certified college or equivalent
- Project Management certificate from a certified college program with 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Capability of working effectively both independently, as well as closely with management, engineers, customers, inspectors, and shop trades in a small team environment
- Excellent time management and leadership skills management the use of time and other resources to complete projects
- The ability to analyse, evaluate, and apply relevant information from a variety of sources
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Project Manager Position.”