Berg has seen growth in client demands for engineered skid and system packages. Many customers do not have accessible engineering means or expertise necessary to size, configure, and manufacture equipment.
There are engineering codes, electrical and piping requirements, etc. that the end user may not wish to deal with when constructing or upgrading a plant.
Most skids incorporate equipment such as piping, gauges, mixers, heat exchangers, tanks, valves, pumps and filtration devices.
Berg offers fully engineered and assembled skid packages, just give us the basic process requirements, and let us do the rest!
Some examples of BERG designed skids can be found on this page.
- 460 / 575 / 230 / 380 Volts 60 / 50 Hz
- 120 Volt Single Phase Control Voltage
- Microprocessor Controller
- Operating and Fail Lights
- UL or CSA Approved Components
Pump suction and discharge headers design to suit your requirements. Complete with basket filters, one way valves.
Flow rates up to 8000 US gpm or More!
Central Control Electrical Panel
A custom electrical control panel allows one point hookup and may include;
- HMI ( Human Interface Device ) touchscreens
- PLC ( Programable Logic Control )
- SCADA ( Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition ) Communication Systems
- 24/7 alarm reporting to beepers or cell phones
All pump starters, fuses, disconnect, control voltage transformer, run and fail lights, are housed in a common NEMA RATED panel.
Berg Total Chilling Solutions Brochure
Berg Chilling Solutions Capabilities Overview