Berg Chilling Systems designs, manufactures, installs, and services custom industrial thermal process control systems for a broad range of industries and specialized applications around the world. For more than 45 years, Berg continues to satisfy customers with 5,000 chilling systems in more than 30 industries across 50 countries.
From our Toronto based facility, we design, manufacture, test and integrate skid mounted process refrigeration equipment, mechanical packages and fluid pumping systems using both natural and HFC refrigerants for ease of installation and commissioning.
We currently have a permanent opportunity at our Toronto, ON head office and manufacturing facility for an Electrical Engineer, reporting to the Engineering Manager.
- Development of Electrical schematics for refrigeration process cooling systems.
- Development of I/O hardware for electronic control of proprietary controller.
- Coordinate Electrical design with Mechanical systems
- Assist troubleshooting of initial equipment start-up of equipment as required.
- Deliver electrical portion of projects to meet customer delivery, engineering and cost requirements.
- Review, as a quality check, other designs as assigned.
- Engineering degree with a minimum 3 years of electrical and control system experience.
- Experience PLC programming experience in industrial applications
- Experience in AutoCAD and SolidWorks Electrical knowledge
- Strong planning, decision making, and communication skills.
- Excellent project management and scheduling skills.
- Knowledge and implementation of:
- Canadian Electrical Code
- National Electrical Code
In house or external training on refrigeration process cooling system design.
If you want to contribute to the success of a growth focused company, and a team player that thrives on challenges in a fun, fast paced environment, this is the opportunity for you.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Electrial Engineer Position.”
Thank you for your interest in Berg Chilling Systems, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time