Berg Chilling Systems designs, manufacturers, installs and services custom industrial thermal process control systems for a broad range of industries and specialised applications around the world. For more than 45 years, Berg continues to satisfy customers with 5,000 chilling systems in more than 30 industries across 50 countries.
From our Toronto based facility, we design, manufacture, test and integrate skid mounted process refrigeration equipment, mechanical packages and fluid pumping systems using both natural and HFC refrigerants for ease of installation and commissioning.
Position Title: Electrical Technician
Primary Function: Electrical wiring of industrial equipment and control panels
Tools and Equipment: Various hand tools
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience:At least one year of control wiring experience
- Wiring control panels and industrial equipment with minimum direction from the Supervisor
- Correctly interprets assembly drawings and piping and instrumentation diagrams as applicable
- Effectively sets up workstation and wires up panels to make acceptable product while minimizing scrap and rework
- Communicates well with colleagues and the Supervisor
- Works safely avoiding lost time injuries
- Has minimum absenteeism and is punctual
- Performs other work as assigned by the Supervisor
- Clean shop
- New equipment/machines
- Proper ventilation
- Early work hours to beat the traffic and summer hours to beat the heat
- Upbeat and challenging work environment
- Opportunity to grow
- BBQ’s in the summer
- Medical and dental benefits and more
The salary and benefit package will be commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time