Berg Industrial Service (BIS) has an immediate opening for a licensed Journeyman Refrigeration Mechanic
, based in Mississauga, Ontario. This is a permanent, full-time position reporting to our Service Manager.
If you are entrepreneurial, want to contribute to the success of a growth focused company, and a team player that thrives on challenges in a fun, fast paced environment, this is the opportunity for you.
Experience & Qualifications
- 4th year apprentice or Red Seal Journeyman Refrigeration Mechanic
- Ammonia refrigeration experience is required
- Freon refrigeration experience is an asset
- Licensed Gas Technician is an asset
- Strong electrical and electronics knowledge is an asset
- PLC knowledge is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a willingness to go the extra mile to satisfy our customers
Required Licenses or Certifications
- 313A Refrigeration Mechanic
- ODP certificate
- Valid Ontario G class driver’s license
- Refrigeration operator class B
- Member of UA 787
- Working at heights
- Lockout / Tagout
- Transportation of Dangerous goods
We will provide you with
- Interesting and challenging work
- A company service vehicle
- The chance to work with seasoned professionals and supportive colleagues
- A strong commitment to employee safety and well-being
- A competitive compensation package including current Local UA wages
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Berg Industrial Service, we welcome diversity and the synergy stemming from all perspectives as a result of different backgrounds and experiences. We provide respect and equal employment opportunities for all Company individuals and applicants for positions regardless of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, same-sex partnership status, family status and disability.
Berg Industrial Service Inc. (BIS) specializes in designing, installing, repairing and servicing industrial-strength cooling systems for a variety of facilities all over North America including cold room warehouses, recreational rinks, production equipment and facilities. Additionally, BIS provides preventative and ongoing maintenance services to ensure cooling systems remain operational and working at peak efficiency at all times.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line “Journeyman Refrigeration Mechanic - Ammonia”
Thank you for your interest in Berg Industrial Service, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.