Berg Chilling Systems' sister company, Industrial Refrigerated Systems has an immediate opening for a licensed Journeyman Refrigeration Mechanic
, based out of our Mississauga, Ontario headquarters. This is a permanent, full-time position reporting to our General Manager.
If you are entrepreneurial, want to contribute to the success of a growth focused company, and a team player that thrives on challenges in a fun, fast paced environment, this is the opportunity for you.
Experience & Qualifications
Required Licenses or certifications
- 4th year apprentice or Red Seal Journeyman Refrigeration Mechanic
- Ammonia refrigeration experience is required
- Freon refrigeration experience is an asset
- Licensed Gas Technician is required
- Strong electrical and electronics knowledge is an asset
- PLC knowledge is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a willingness to go the extra mile to satisfy our customers
We will provide you with
- 313A Refrigeration Mechanic
- ODP certificate
- Valid Ontario G class driver’s license
- Refrigeration operator class B
- Member of UA 787
- Working at heights
- Lockout / Tagout
- Transportation of Dangerous goods
- Interesting and challenging work
- A company service vehicle
- The chance to work with seasoned professionals and supportive colleagues
- A strong commitment to employee safety and well-being
- A competitive compensation package including current Local UA wages
Industrial Refrigerated Systems Limited (IRSL) specializes in designing, installing, repairing and servicing industrial-strength cooling systems for a variety of facilities all over North America including cold room warehouses, recreational rinks, production equipment and facilities. Additionally, IRSL provides preventative and ongoing maintenance services to ensure cooling systems remain operational and working at peak efficiency at all times.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line “Refrigeration Mechanic Position”
or apply through Indeed.
Thank you for your interest in Industrial Refrigerated Systems, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.