Berg Chilling Systems designs, manufacturers, installs and services custom industrial thermal process control systems for a broad range of industries and specialized applications around the world. For more than 45 years, Berg continues to satisfy customers with 5,000 chilling systems in more than 30 industries across 50 countries.
From our Toronto based facility, we design, manufacture, test and integrate skid mounted process refrigeration equipment, mechanical packages and fluid pumping systems using both natural and HFC refrigerants for ease of installation and commissioning.
We currently have a permanent opportunity at our Mississauga, ON service headquarters for a shipper and receiver, reporting to the Service Manager.
We are looking for an individual to be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining the parts inventory necessary to supply our service technicians with the necessary supplies to perform the contract maintenance or service repair.
- Shipping and receiving of all the parts that service may require.
- Maintaining inventory controls over service parts.
- Maintaining the shop area in a clean, organized and safe manner at all times.
- Ensure that any parts not to be used are returned promptly to the supplier and the credit is received.
- Needs to be able to ship nationally and internationally on multiple platforms, such as FedEx, UPS and other third party vendors.
- This is a position where the individual will be dealing directly with our suppliers and will require excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in the refrigeration industry would be an advantage.
- The person will require computer skills especially in Word and Excel.
- Experience with filling out and filing Customs Papers.
- Previous shipping receiving experience is required.
- Will require hazardous materials training.
- Needs a valid fork lift license and a Driver’s license
The salary and benefit package will be commensurate with experience.
If you are entrepreneurial, professional, want to contribute to the success of a growth focused company, and a team player that thrives on challenges in a fun, fast paced environment, this is the opportunity for you.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Shipper & Receiver Position.”
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Berg Chilling Systems, we welcome diversity and the synergy stemming from all perspectives as a result of different backgrounds and experiences. We provide respect and equal employment opportunities for all Company individuals and applicants for positions regardless of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, same-sex partnership status, family status and disability.
Thank you for your interest in Berg Chilling Systems, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.