Berg Chilling Systems designs, manufacturers, installs and services custom industrial thermal process control systems for a broad range of industries and specialised applications around the world. For more than 45 years, Berg continues to satisfy customers with 5,000 chilling systems in more than 30 industries across 50 countries.
From our Toronto based facility, we design, manufacture, test and integrate skid mounted process refrigeration equipment, mechanical packages and fluid pumping systems using both natural and HFC refrigerants for ease of installation and commissioning.
We currently have a permanent opportunity at our Mississauga, ON office for an Invoicing Clerk, reporting to the Controller.
- Order entry for all sales orders for the division
- Follow up on customer accounts receivable
- Manage office supply levels and reorder when required
- Responsible for main reception duties and telephone calls
- Assist with suppliers providing building services
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in the refrigeration and/or service industry is an advantage.
- Computer skills especially in MS Word and Excel.
- Clerical experience required
- QuickBooks experience required
- Valid driver’s license required
The salary and benefit package will be commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Invoicing Clerk Position.”