Berg’s line of galvanized steel cooling towers minimize the operating, installation, and maintenance costs associated with both new and replacement cooling tower system projects. The GT Series delivers independently verified, fully rated thermal performance over a wide range of flow and temperature requirements. Standard design features minimize the costs associated with enclosures, support requirements, electrical service, piping, and rigging.
Steel Galvanized Cooling Towers
GT Series Steel Galvanized Cooling Tower Systems
Single cell GT Series Industrial Cooling Towers are available with capacities from 128 to 425 nominal tons ( 384 to 1,284 gpm at 95°F / 85°F / 78°F ). Multiple cell units are also available.
- Cooling Tower Capacity (tons) 128 – 425
- A full line is available from 5 tons to Build on Site.
- Ideal replacement unit
- Single side air inlet
- Low energy consumption
- Low installed cost
- Easy maintenance
- Reliable year-round operation
- Long service life
- ASHRAE Standard 90.1 compliant
- Five-year warranty on mechanical equipment
- 460 / 575 / 230 / 380 Volts 60 / 50 Hz
- 120 Volt Single Phase Control Voltage
- Microprocessor Controller
- Operating and Fail Lights
- UL or CSA Approved Components